Property: 26P Waterville Maine
I'm not sure which of our properties is our favorite, but this one is certainly in the running. An "up and down" duplex, the first floor is 3 bedrooms, formal dining room, HUGE kitchen and full-sized laundry room. The second floor was the old owner's unit, and he kept all the original varnished wood work and built-in glass fronted book cases and woodwork. Same layout as first floor except there is an upstairs with 3 additional semi-finished rooms and separate heating zone. Each apartment is larger than a typical house. Each unit has their own furnace and hot water heater. A PERFECT owner-occupied building. Either spread out upstairs, or use the first floor 3 BR apartment, and paint the 3rd floor rooms and turn the 2d apartment into a 4-5 BR vs 2 for more income.
- 2 new heating system, roof, & replacement windows
- Very desirable location, always full (Prospect St.)
- 2 units: 3BR, 2BR with 3 additional semi finished BR upstairs.
- List of upgrades & repairs
- Owner occupied option: Live in 2BR, all housing expenses paid, earn $230 per month before financing
- Sample bank financing: $770 MO based on 10% down, 30 year, 4.5% interest. (owner occupied terms)
- Sample bank financing: $803 MO based on 25% down, 20 year, 4.5% interest. (typical investment prop terms)
- PRICE: $150,000
Property 243 (Bldg 1) || Property 241 (Bldg 2) || Property 28H || Property 17 || Property 169 || Property 60 || Property 28 || Property 26 || Property 2 || Property 7 || Property 9 || Property 29 ||