Property 28H || Property 17 || Property 169 || Property 60 || Property 28 || Property 26 (SOLD!) || Property 9 (SOLD) || Property 29 || 243 Main St (SOLD!) || 241 Main St. (SOLD!) || 2 Carey Ct. (SOLD!) || 7 Dunbar Ct. (SOLD!) ||
Property: 26P Waterville Maine (SALE PENDING)
I'm not sure which of our properties is our favorite, but this one is certainly in the running. An "up and down" duplex, the first floor is 3 bedrooms, formal dining room, HUGE kitchen and full-sized laundry room. The second floor was the old owner's unit, and he kept all the original varnished wood work and built-in glass fronted book cases and woodwork. Same layout as first floor except there is an upstairs with 3 additional semi-finished rooms and separate heating zone. Each apartment is larger than a typical house. Each unit has their own furnace and hot water heater. A PERFECT owner-occupied building. Either spread out upstairs, or use the first floor 3 BR apartment, and paint the 3rd floor rooms and turn the 2d apartment into a 4-5 BR vs 2 for more income.
- 2 new heating system, roof, & replacement windows
- Very desirable location, always full (Prospect St.)
- 2 units: 3BR, 2BR with 3 additional semi finished BR upstairs.
- List of upgrades & repairs
- Owner occupied option: Live in 2BR, all housing expenses paid, earn $230 per month before financing
- Sample bank financing: $770 MO based on 10% down, 30 year, 4.5% interest. (owner occupied terms)
- Sample bank financing: $803 MO based on 25% down, 20 year, 4.5% interest. (typical investment prop terms)
- PRICE: $170,000