Property 28H || Property 17 || Property 169 || Property 60 || Property 28 || Property 26 || 9 Dunbar Ct. || Property 29 || 243 Main St (SOLD!) || 241 Main St. (SOLD!) || 2 Carey Ct. (SOLD!) || 7 Dunbar Ct. (SOLD!) ||
Property: 9D Waterville Maine
Four bedroom, single family home with great rental history. We had the metal roof painted, some electrical updates and added vinyl siding and insulation & did air sealing in 2010-2011, but otherwise building needs a good deal of TLC. We have been fortunate enough that a renter came along right after we bought the home and asked us for a lower rent in exchange for not doing any work on the home.
Right now, it rents to a single man, for $680 per month and he pays everything except water and sewer, which we pay for simplicity. City assessed value is about $41,000. There is a garage with old fashioned "barn type" doors and an attached workshop. No land to speak of but super low maintenance. House is one of only 5 houses on a dead end street (Dunbar Ct.)
Here's everything about 9 Dunbar Ct: Needs:
- Complete painting
- Complete flooring
- New windows (current wooden, work fine, but should be replaced. We don't think the upstairs BR windows will pass code due to smaller size)
- Cabinets in kitchen are dated but serviceable.
- Could use new oil boiler. Current is serviced annually by Houle's Plumbing, oil usage probably in the 800-900 gallons per year range. Uses coil to heat hot water which means the boiler has to run year round.
- Could use new lighting, switches and outlets throughout.
- New countertops
- New dishwasher (but refrig and stove were just replaced with decent used models)
- Garage and workshop painted
- Could use 100% new bathroom
- Single family, 3-4 BR w/garage and workshop
- AGI: $8,160 / $680 MGI /
- NOI ~ $5,000
- FIRM PRICE: $29,000